Study In Canada
Spouse Sponsarship Within/Outside Canada
Permanent Resident Visa
- You are at least 18 year or older.
- You’re a Canadian citizen, a Permanent Resident of Canada, or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act.
- You’re able to prove that you’re not receiving social assistance for any reason other than a Disability.
- You can provide for the basic needs of the person you want to sponsor.
- If you are a Canadian citizen living outside Canada, you must show that you plan to live in Canada when your spouse or partner becomes a permanent resident. You can’t sponsor someone if you are a permanent resident living outside Canada.
Book An Appointment
Federal Income Table, 2018
|Size of Family||Minimum Necessary Income|
|More than 7 Persons, for each additional person add:||$6,827|
- Extensive Experience in handling different spousal/common law partner cases
- Licensed, Qualified and Expert Assistance from RCIC (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant)
- Step by Step guidance and recommendations to safeguard the decision of Sponsorship
- Help in collecting all support data; Municipal Marriage Certificates, Eligible Photographs, Family Bonding Documents, Social Media Communication Documents etc
- Free-Assessment’ and Analysis from Case to Case situations