SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT
- You have a valid Study Permit in Canada
- You are a full-time student at one of these types of schools:
- a public post-secondary school, such as a college or university, or CEGEP in Quebec
- a private college-level school in Quebec
- a Canadian private school that can legally award degrees under provincial law (for example, Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate degree)
- Are eligible or already have a Post Graduate Work Permit issued to you & employed full- time in a skilled occupation (NOC O A B)
Spouses or Common Law Partners of International Students or Workers do not require a valid Job Offer or a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from the Department
Get in touch for Spouse Open Work Permit ?
Please try to include as many details you can.