Family Class Sponsorship program actively supports Canadian Permanent Residents or Citizens of Canada willing to sponsor their ‘several’ Family members for joining them permanently. In order to sponsor A family member or a close family relative, one must be at least 18 years old with a status of Canadian permanent resident or a Canadian citizen. A Canadian citizen can sponsor even residing outside Canada.Under Family Class, Citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada can only sponsor the following members of their Family:
- Spouse, Common-Law Partner or Conjugal partner in Canada/Outside Canada
- Dependent Children (Under 22)
- Parents and Grand-Parents
- Children adopted from Abroad
- And under specific rare circumstances, other relatives
Additionally, Canadians can also call their Parents & Grand Parents to live with them for a longer period of time (Upto 2 years). This is done through the Super Visa Program under Family Sponsorships.
Get in touch for Family Sponsorships ?
Please try to include as many details you can.